Friday, December 3, 2010

Some Blog Notes

Hi all!  I need to take a posting space and cover some details with you.
-  -  -  -  -
I finally found out what the Labels are for on the bottom of my posting screen!  I have added a "Label Cloud" on the right.  It will automatically add links to previous posts as I add the labels.  It will take a while, but I will eventually go through all of my older posts and add labels for everything. 

With such a ripe topic as Bit Actors and Actresses, I expect the Label Cloud to loom quite large!  I hope it helps you find a post on your favorite movie or performer.
-  -  -  -  -
Recently I have been having some discussion with other bloggers, and that has been most enjoyable.  I joined a group called the Classic Movie Blog Association a while ago.  Please take a look at that web site when you have a chance.  There are some very talented and knowledgeable people who write their own blogs about movies, and I am sure you will find great information and enjoy your time there.

Topics are varied and can be on a specific star, genre, or simply a collection of movies the writer enjoys.  There are youngsters as well as OFs like myself.  I find it refreshing to hear what the younger set has to say about classic movies I have enjoyed for years.
-  -  -  -  -
Lastly, I will be leaving the Blogosphere for a week, starting tomorrow.  We will be traveling to Florida to visit my father-in-law, and get some much needed rest.  Use that time to browse my archives and leave some comments.  After you have read everything, check out CMBA.  

Never fear, I will return on Sunday, December 12, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts, but they will be monitored so keep it on topic.