Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Little Margie

For some reason, my post about Gale Storm (1922 - 2009) was deleted.  Well, I know the reason...I screwed it up.  I was adding labels to all of my posts, and this one looked kinda funny.  I tried to fix it, and got an HTML error.  Next thing I know, it was gone.


The post was about a guest at one of our Sons of the Desert banquets in Philadelphia.  The year, I believe, was 1998.  She was lovely, and spoke of her career to everyone.  Gale was joined by William Windom (b. 1923) at that banquet, another friendly, warm, easy to talk to person.


While going through some of my memorabilia from the Sons of the Desert, I came across the autographed picture below.  In a later post, I will try to recreate the missing info on Gale and her career.  Sorry!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts, but they will be monitored so keep it on topic.